Graphic Design Proposals 101
Proposal writing tips and advice that will get you the design jobs you want most.
It would be nice if strong design work could speak for itself, but in many cases, writing a graphic design proposal is the only way to be considered for a job. You may even already have a proposal template that you tailor and tweak for each project, but is it strong enough to get you the design projects you want most? You don’t have to be a great writer to craft a winning graphic design proposal, but you do have to know which requests for proposals are worth responding to, and what to include in them. In this course, instructor Ilise Benun will teach you how to write a proposal, how to weed out bad prospects, and get to know the good ones better before you work with them. Learn how to use the process to your advantage—developing strong connections, so that even if you don’t get the job in question, you’ll have managed to build a relationship with a future.
When you register for the course, you get access to chapter downloads from some of Benun’s most recently published books, video tutorials, interviews on pricing, and loads of freebies from the best-selling Proposal Bundle for Designers!
- Learn how to effectively leverage the proposal process to get the design projects you want most
- Learn what to include in a proposal and what to leave out
- Master how to organize the information
- Practice presenting your work so the best prospects see the value in what you bring to the table
- Learn how to present pricing so prospects don’t fall off their chairs