For those of us who are already creating apps using Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS), but want more, this course is for you. From adding HTML articles and smooth scrolling content, to more advanced interactivity like web content, panoramas, web fonts, how to show/hide content, animation, and more. Join instructor Brian Wood as he takes you through some of the more awesome interactive features that you see in existing apps that make you say, “How’d they do that?” This course builds on An Introduction to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite, but that course is not required if you already have a basic understanding of DPS.
Brian Wood is Adobe certified in Acrobat X Pro, Illustrator CS5, Dreamweaver CS5 and the author of InDesign CS2 Hands-On-Training, published by Peachpit Press, Illustrator CS5 CIB, as well as numerous training DVDs including InDesign CS2, Illustrator CS2 and Acrobat 8, Acrobat 9, Acrobat forms, Expression Web and more.
- Learn how to add different types of articles including HTML and smooth scrolling articles
- Learn how to add lots of cool and useful interactivity like: HTML content, social media, Adobe Edge Animate content, video from Photoshop, show/hide content, forms, Adobe Muse content, and much more
Who Should Take This Course:
- Anyone who has created apps from InDesign in the past and is looking to add more interactive content.
Prerequisite (or comparable experience):
LESSON 1: Working With Articles
- Video 1: What Other Types of Articles Can We Use?
- Video 2: Understanding Aspect Ratio for iPad (4:3)
- Video 3: Adding a Smooth-Scrolling Article
- Video 4: Adding a Smooth-Scrolling Article in Only One Orientation
- Video 5: Adding a Horizontally Swiping Article
- Video 6: Adding an HTML article
- Video 7: Work With Your Own Fonts in HTML Articles
- Video 8: Set Article Properties and Provide Thumbnails
- Video 9: Add an advertisement
LESSON 2: Adding More Interactivity
- Video 1: Welcome
- Video 2: Understanding Pass-Through vs. Compressed Overlays
- Video 3: Working with Image Sequences
- Video 4: HD Content for Retina Displays
- Video 5: Sliding Drawers (Scrollable Frame Use)
- Video 6: Show/Hide Tooltips
- Video 7: Videos Part 2 (Overlay, Button Control, Full-Screen Control)
- Video 8: Insert Adobe Edge Animate Content
- Video 9: Insert Adobe Muse Web Content
- Video 10: More About Web Overlays
- Video 11: Create a Panorama