Easy, low-cost strategies for finding great prospects, building relationships with clients and marketing your creative business.
Now is the perfect time to define an online marketing plan that will take your creative design business to new heights. This four-lesson design workshop will teach you online marketing strategies and tactics for using web-based tools to connect with your clients and prospects, build their trust, and develop relationships that lead to new projects.
Ilise Benun, a widely recognized expert on marketing for creative businesses, has developed a series of reading materials, audio and video presentations, and online resources to help you build an effective online marketing plan for your business in four steps. Plus, you’ll get practical exercises and worksheets designed to help you apply what you’re learning to your own business. And you’ll have a chance to interact with other students to ask questions and share your own experiences.
What Students Are Saying
“Ilise was an excellent instructor and the course was very informative and packed with good resources…I’m changing the focus and direction of my business as a result!” — Branda R.
- Learn how to identify your ideal target market
- Learn how to find your best prospects, online and offline
- Learn how to build or refine your firm’s website to effectively drum up new business
- Learn how to use LinkedIn find new clients
- And discover how to use email to strategically stay at the top of your clients’ and prospects’ minds.
- Creative professionals who need the tools and guidance to develop an online marketing plan
- Creative professionals who want to expand their reach into new markets using inexpensive online marketing strategies
- Lesson 1: Finding Your Ideal Target Market
- Lesson 2: Building or refining a marketing-smart website
- Lesson 3: Using LinkedIn to find clients
- Lesson 4: E-mail Marketing Strategies That Work