Patrick McNeil has successfully taught hundreds of HOW U students to code. Now it’s your turn!
If you want to learn how to code, but aren’t sure where to start, Patrick McNeil’s week-long coding crash course on HTML and CSS is the place to do it. You’ll get an introduction to HTML and CSS, and immediately start tackling tasks on your own, working with HTML tags and testing formulas. Video demonstrations will help you learn how to debug your code, and also illustrate how everything is supposed to look when it comes together. By the end, you’ll be building pages, and have the tools you need to start coding on your own.
Get hands-on and start coding today!
This intense, week-long HTML/CSS Coding Bootcamp was developed for designers who learn best by doing. After immersing yourself in the world of HTML and CSS, you’ll be able to see the benefits of your hard work after just one week!
What Students Are Saying
“Mr. McNeil provides a unique perspective with a vast knowledge of code and a designer’s eye for content. This results in a perfectly balanced course for designers making a transition from print to web.” — Elias J.
- Get a foundation for understanding HTML and CSS
- Learn about HTML tags attributes, semantics and page building
- Learn about CSS syntax, values, selectors and properties
- Learn how to debug your code with Google Chrome
- Print designers transitioning to the web
- Designers just starting to code websites
- Creative professional interested in learning how to code
- Day 1: Introduction to HTML
- Day 2: Introduction to CSS
- Day 3: Debugging code
- Day 4: HTML and CSS formulas
- Day 5: Page building
- Day 6: Pulling it all together
- Day 7: Final project
What students are saying about this course:
“I truly appreciate Mr. McNeil’s attention to detail when explaining even fundamental elements. I think this not only provides instruction on the subject being covered, but also informs the student in a way that they can troubleshoot on their own.” — Elias J.