With Adobe Digital Publishing Suite (DPS), you can publish dynamic, interactive content in the form of an app. This allows you to create, develop, and deliver content like brochures, portfolios, publications, or annual reports in the form of an iPad app without writing code. In this course, Brian Wood will walk you through the DPS workflow, teaching you from the ground up how to leverage your existing InDesign skills to create apps. You’ll learn how to utilize existing print designs or start from scratch, add interactivity, and how to create iPad apps from that content.
This course will focus on the Single Edition version of the DPS family, but users that subscribe to the Professional or Enterprise edition will also find the course content useful.
- Examine the ins and outs of the DPS workflow
- Idetify how to properly setup your Adobe InDesign documents to create a folio
- Practice applying interactivity to your app, including buttons, slideshows, video, links, and more
- Learn how to create your app file
- Learn how to submit your completed app to the Apple app store
- Anyone interested in creating an iPad app using Adobe InDesign and Adobe Digital Publishing Suite Single Edition
Watch the video below for a quick preview of what you’ll learn in this online course.
- Video 1: An Overview of Adobe DPS
- Video 2: Get Set Up
- Video 3: Set Up Folders
- Video 4: Create Your Adobe InDesign files
- Video 5: Create Your Folio
- Video 6: Test and Preview Your Folio
- Video 1: Add Hyperlinks and Simple Buttons
- Video 2: Add Simple Slideshows, Scrolling Content, and Pan & Zoom
- Video 3: Add Video and Embedded Web Content
- Video 4: Share the Folio with Others
- Video 5: Create Your App
- Video 6: Submit the App to the Apple Store