Learn how to convert your Photoshop files to HTML and CSS.
Ever wonder how you actually take a website design from a Photoshop file to HTML? In this course, Chris Converse will teach you how to turn a PSD file into a live HTML and CSS site. By building a website yourself, you’ll be better prepared to work with web developers in the future—and even be able to tackle your own projects! Plus, this course will show you the basics of responsive web design. With responsive web design your design will be able to shift and display properly on the myriad of devices people use to view the web. Note: You should have some experience with writing HTML and CSS before taking this course.
What Students Are Saying
“This is a great class that has significantly helped me move along on my web design learning curve. Thanks so much!” — Jeanne S.
- Learn about the relationship between Photoshop files and HTML and CSS
- Learn how to create an HTML structure to match your Photoshop design
- Learn how to better work with web developers
- Master the basics of building a responsive website
- Designers with some coding experience who need help building a live site
- Designers working with a development team