Learn how to provide web design project leadership from research all the way through testing.
Over the last decade, the old model of push advertising through expensive print and broadcast advertising has given way to pull approaches that use search engine marketing and social media. The reliance on the trusty press release has been replaced by viral campaigns that rely more on word of mouth than big news distribution channels. However, coordinating all the online tools available to communicators can be daunting.
In this course, Dave Holston will teach you about the key research and planning phases that inform the online design process, and about project management tools and techniques that can create efficiencies for you as a manager. In the end, you’ll walk away with the ability to deliver a website that is strategically focused to attract, engage and convert visitors.
- Learn how to develop an online strategy
- Learn how to understand the competition and identify key audiences
- Learn how to understand the audience experience and create personas
- Learn how to optimize design for the web, and optimize your site for search
- Learn how to test you site, and measure site goals
- In-house and agency designers
- In-house managers
- Agency leaders
- Creative freelancers