Did you miss HOW Design Live in Boston? Or are you simply looking to attend sessions you missed? This is your chance: We’re excited to announce that the best of HOW Design Live will be available online!
HOW Design Live is the event for designers, freelancers, in-house managers and other industry professionals. It’s where creative people come to find inspiration, learn new skills, advance their careers and develop their own businesses—opportunities you can’t find in one place anywhere else.
At this three-week online event, you’ll get to experience what makes HOW Design Live such an amazing event. And because it’s web-based, you can participate from anywhere!
- You get an all-access pass to watch 23 videos recorded at the conference and participate in live chats. Unlike the set schedule at the event, you’re able to join in whenever your schedule allows. You won’t have to worry about running from one room to the next, and you’ll never have to make tough decisions like choosing between two great speakers with simultaneous sessions.
$399 ($359 for VIP)
June 9-29, 2014
Features & Benefits:
- Convenience: You can take experience HOW Design Live Online anywhere you can connect to the internet: at home, at the library, at the coffee shop with your laptop. Simply choose the spot that works for you. Best of all: You eliminate travel costs and parking hassles!
- Flexibility: Because the videos are prerecorded, you don’t have to show up at a specific time to catch the ones you want or choose between sessions you’re interested in. You can watch what you want, when you want.
- Unlimited viewing: Your all-access pass enables you to view all 23 sessions during the online event. PLUS, since you have access to the videos for three weeks, you can watch and re-watch the ones that inspire you the most.
- Curated Content: We have curated the sessions from the HOW Design Live events that we think represent the overall conference experience. This means you get the same inspirational and practical advice that you’d receive at the event at a fraction of the cost.
- Live chats and message board discussions: Enhance your conference experience by participating in conversations with HOW Design Live staff and presenters.
- Value: Online registration saves you 64% off the price of purchasing each video separately ($1,100). It’s like getting 13 sessions for free!
Live Chat Schedule:
Each session lasts 1 hour.
- Monday, June 9 at 3 pm ET: Corwin Hiebert
- Tuesday, June 10 at 2 pm ET: Marcia Hoeck and Ed Roach
- Wednesday, June 11 at 1 pm ET: Robin Landa
- Wednesday, June 11 at 2 pm ET: Hamish Campbell
- Thursday, June 12 at 2 pm ET: Matthew Richmond
- Friday, June 13 at 1 pm ET: Andy Epstein
- Friday, June 13 at 2 pm ET: Nancye Green
- Monday, June 16 at 2 pm ET: Sara Wachter-Boettcher
- Tuesday, June 17 at 2 pm ET: Justin Knecht
- Wednesday, June 18 at 2pm ET: Chris Converse
- Thursday, June 19 at 2 pm ET: Allan Haley
- Friday, June 20 at 1 pm ET: Douglas Davis
For detailed session descriptions, visit the HOW Design Live Online
session information page.
- Malcolm Gladwell, Writer and Author, and DeeDee Gordon, President, Innovation Group, Sterling Brand, Keynote Presentation
- Christine Mau, Brand Design Director, Family Care Brands, Kimberly-Clark, Keynote Presentation
- Johnny Earle aka Johnny Cupcakes, Founder, Johnny Cupcakes, How to Start or Grow a Unique Biz, Passion or Idea with Little to No Start-Up Money
- Aaron Draplin, Sole Proprietor, Draplin Design Co., The Art of Artifacts: How to Used Graphic Treasures from the American Underbelly in Your Work
- Michael P. Donovan, Founding Partner, Donovan/Green, and Nancye Green, Founding Partner, Donovan/Green, A Designed Life: What Were We Thinking? What Are We Thinking Now?
- Maria Guidice, Director of Product Design, Facebook, Rise of the DEO: Leadership by Design
- Stefan Mumaw, Creative Director, Callahan Creek, Becoming an Idea Witch Doctor
- Hamish Campbell, Creative Director, Pearlfisher, and David Hartman, Associate Creative Director, Target, Designing for Success
- Brian Wood, Web Developer, Author and Trainer, AskBrianWood.com, Responsive Website Design Made Easy
- Terry White, Worldwide Creative Suite Design Evangelist, Adobe, Great Cutting Edge Websites: No Code, No Kidding
- Chris Converse, Designer and Developer, Codify Design Studio, Photoshop to HTML
- Matthew Richmond, Founding Partner and Executive Creative Director, The Chopping Block, Inc., Tools of the Trade (Web Design)
- Allen Haley, Director of Words & Letters, Monotype, Typographic Master Lessons
- Marcia Hoeck, Owner, Hoeck Associates, and Ed Roach, Brand Consultant and Designer, The Branding Experts, Common Mistakes Designers Make with Branding (And How to Fix Them)
- Robin Landa, Distinguished Professor, Robert Busch School of Design, Kean University, Build Your Own Brand: A 10-Step Guide
- Nathan Shedroff, Pioneer in Experience Design, How Design Enhances Business Strategy and Total Value
- Frank Baseman, Creative Director and Principal, Baseman Design Associates, and Associate Professor and Program Director, Graphic Design, Philadelphia University, Collaborative and Interdisciplinary Design
- Justin Knecht, Senior Program Director, LUMA Institute, Innovating From Within
- Andy Epstein, The BOSS Group at Merck, The Adaptive Creative Workforce Paradigm: FTEs, ICs, ROWE and ROI
- Douglas Davis, Principal, The Davis Group LLC, and Assistant Professor, NYC College of Technology, Creative Strategy and the Business of Design
- Corwin Hiebert, Principal, Taendem Agency, Creating a Business Action Plan
- Bill Gardner, Founder/Owner/President, Gardner Design & Logo Lounge, The Logo Lounge Trend Report
- Sara Wachter-Boettcher, Content Strategy Consultant / Writer / Editor, Design for What Matters with Content Strategy